terça-feira, outubro 24, 2006

Meme

I read this meme on Crafty Weasel’s blog and I decided to do it too. It’s been too long since I’ve done one. [Question 34 is missing]

1. FIRST NAME? Florbela
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last March :'(

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? I rather have fish or vegetarian.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, I think
so. ;-P

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No. Anything close to that is this blog.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? I don’t like cereals.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if I have to.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Psychologically, Yes. Physically, sort of.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mango, pineapple, coconut.

14. SHOE SIZE? 39 (
Portugal)
15. RED OR PINK? Dark red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? As to personality, I’m very stubborn

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandparents from my mother side.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not everyone, but some of my friends.

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I’m in my pyjamas. Dark red.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Orange juice and a toast.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The noise of the computer.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Dark red or orange.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? The smell of Spring and of the earth after it rains.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boyfriend’s sister, it was her birthday.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The smile.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I’ve never met her personally but I read her blog all the time. I enjoy it a lot. And I love her pets, they’re so cute. :)

27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Orange juice.

28. FAVOURITE SPORT? None favourite, but I watch a lot of soccer and tennis games.

29. EYE COLOUR? Dark brown.

30. HAT SIZE? Don't know.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.

32. FAVOURITE FOOD? Portuguese food.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.

37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Fruit salad.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know.

39. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Flesh and Blood by Michael Cunningham..

41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have one.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Sex and the City.

43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Depends on the mood, I listen to everything.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Germany.
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I don’t think I have any special talent.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Coimbra, Portugal.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one, I *stole* it!

3 comments:

Blogger fantasma said...

Que fixe, também vou querer fazer assim que tiver um niquinho de tempo :)

E claro que tens talentos especiais, és amiga e fazes crochet e tricot! ;op

12:39  
Blogger jlmack said...

Hi Flor!

I just received your letter today. Thank you! I will definitely send out some stickers to you this week. I see you like to knit, too. Are you involved in any of the knitting swaps?

Janice

19:49  
Blogger C+SK said...

Ohhhhhh obrigada! :-) ;-)
Os furoes e a cadela mandam lambidelas!! :-)

18:55  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home