terça-feira, outubro 31, 2006
terça-feira, outubro 24, 2006
I read this meme on Crafty Weasel’s blog and I decided to do it too. It’s been too long since I’ve done one. [Question 34 is missing]1. FIRST NAME? Florbela
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last March :'(
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCHMEAT? I rather have fish or vegetarian.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, I think
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No. Anything close to that is this blog.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? I don’t like cereals.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if I have to.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Psychologically, Yes. Physically, sort of.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mango, pineapple, coconut.
14. SHOE SIZE? 39 (
15. RED OR PINK? Dark red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? As to personality, I’m very stubborn
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandparents from my mother side.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not everyone, but some of my friends.
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I’m in my pyjamas. Dark red.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Orange juice and a toast.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The noise of the computer.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Dark red or orange.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? The smell of Spring and of the earth after it rains.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boyfriend’s sister, it was her birthday.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The smile.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I’ve never met her personally but I read her blog all the time. I enjoy it a lot. And I love her pets, they’re so cute. :)
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Orange juice.
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? None favourite, but I watch a lot of soccer and tennis games.
29. EYE COLOUR? Dark brown.
30. HAT SIZE? Don't know.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.
32. FAVOURITE FOOD? Portuguese food.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Fruit salad.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know.
39. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Flesh and Blood by Michael Cunningham..
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have one.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Sex and the City.
43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Depends on the mood, I listen to everything.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME?
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I don’t think I have any special talent.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one, I *stole* it!
segunda-feira, outubro 23, 2006
Mais uma malinha :)
sexta-feira, outubro 20, 2006
"É pá! Ganda volta!"
No entanto, queria mostra-vos um dos meus últimos trabalhos em crochet. É uma malinha que já fiz há muito tempo e que ofereci à minha querida amiga T. Entretanto, terminei um outro modelo. Assim que tiver fotos, coloco aqui.
Nota: Não consgi pôr aqui fotos, assim, para verem a malinha é só clicarem aqui e aqui :-)
quarta-feira, outubro 04, 2006
Gimme Your Stuff
I finally decided to join the Gimme Your Stuff Group. So here goes what I can offer and would like to get. If anyone wants to swap with me, please leave a comment. Thanks!
Stuff I can offer: - Portuguese music (mixed cds made by me)
- Beads, sequins, seed beads, all kinds of jewellery material that I can find here
- Candles, incense
- Children’s books in Portuguese but with beautiful illustrations
- Crafty magazines (we don’t have a lot of choice but I can find you something, just let me know what you want)
- Handmade crochet stuff (hats, scarves, bags)
- Handmade jewellery
- Portuguese fabrics, trims, ribbons and yarns
- Portuguese food, such as candies, jams, traditional tinned sardines, tuna, squid or codfish
- Portuguese fridge magnets
- Portuguese magazines
- Stationery, stickers, notebooks (not a lot of choice here, but I can always manage to find something interesting)
- Tea, coffe…
- Portuguese music (mixed cds made by me)
Stuff I’d like to have:
- Crochet/Knitting crafty magazines
- Cute bookmarks
- Food from your country, such as candies, jams, what you may think I should try :)
- Fridge magnets from your hometown or country, I collect them
- Handmade items
- Incense (no candles, please)
- Rubber stamps
- Stuff with cats (pens, stationery, note books, softies, whatever), I also collect them :)
- Tea. I’m always looking for a new one to try
And let the swaps begin :)
Ai o futuro de amanhã
terça-feira, outubro 03, 2006
Livrinhos novos :)